Do you lay awake at night trying to figure out how to get Amazon to work for you instead of your working for it? As an author, Amazon is an amazing and powerful marketing tool. It’s not just a “book store.”
For over 10 years, Penny Sansevieri, President and CEO of Author Marketing Experts (AME) has promoted authors online, getting them the publicity and media coverage they deserve. Penny is one of the top leaders in book marketing online and off.
Penny’s been interviewed in top media including BookTV, Publisher’s Weekly, The View, CBS The Early Show, CNN Showbiz Tonight, Page Six-The New York Post, Reader’s Digest, iVillage, USA Today Online, Marketing Sherpa, Cosmopolitan Magazine, CNN.com, LA Times and more!
Author Marketing Experts (AME) is a full service marketing and publicity firm with a specialty in Social Media and that includes powerhouse Amazon. Penny is dedicated to providing the best service to their authors.
“If you want to be on the cutting edge of social media marketing strategies, Penny Sansevieri, founder and CEO of AME, shares her insider secrets and strategies to rocket your book to online success!” – Marci Shimoff, NY Times Bestselling Author of Happy for No Reason
Amazon has introduced many new features, and most authors don’t know where to begin! Penny says that if you do it right, Amazon can promote your books 24/7.
You Will Learn:
- How to identify your ideal readers
- How to be like Agent 007, spy on your competitors, and find out what they’re doing to sell books, so you can steal their ideas under the radar
- Why you must have a website, and the shortcut you can take if you can’t afford one
- 2 power tools on Amazon that can pull targeted traffic–but only if authors know about them (many don’t)
- Free ways to promote your ebook
- What to do if you’re sick of promoting the stacks of books that prevent you from parking in your own garage
- How to become a subject matter expert, even if you’re writing fiction